The PreciTotal Knee System is based on a foundation of established design principles, proven clinical experience and intelligent engineering. It is a knee system for cemented, cementless or hybrid use.
- Two femoral stabilization options: cruciate retaining (CR) and posterior stabilized (PS) with 9 sizes;
- Bone conserving design (145° ROM with 9mm posterior condyle cut and 15° box cut);
- The wider proximal trochlear groove offers excellent patellar tracking (within 0–15 degrees of valgus)
regardless of the patient’s Q-angle;
- Titanium plasma spray coating for cementless applicaton;
- Same instrument sets for both cemented and cementless components;