Our Quality Policy
For aap Joints “quality is the excellence to provide state-of-the-art products that meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve patients’ quality of life”.
The implementation of our quality policy is ensured via:
- Provision of high quality, medical devices, developed and manufactured following state of the art scientific standards;
- Incorporation of current guidelines and recommendations of corresponding medical societies;
- Incorporation of European and German law;
- Provision of reliable and safe medical devices through appropriate quality assurance measures;
- Safe and efficacious devices, improving the quality of life of patients;
- Protection of the staff against health hazards;
- High qualification of staff through appropriate selection criteria, continuous education, and training;
- Securing impartiality, independence, and integrity by keeping the company free from commercial, financial, or other external interests that might influence its technical judgment.